Book your room at Crowne Plaza London- Gatwick Airport
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Crawley with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Crawley Town Hall, St. John the Baptist Church, and Crawley County Mall Shopping Center. Also nearby are Hawth Theatre and Ifield Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza London- Gatwick Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include bars/lounges and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza London- Gatwick Airport
Renovations & Closures
- Spa tub
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza London- Gatwick Airport provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities include a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Crowne Plaza London- Gatwick Airport has designated areas for smoking.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Indoor pool
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 294
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (10.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (10.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cube Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Pilates classes on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 10.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.