Book your room at Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Club Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4-star hotel with 2 restaurants in Crawley (Copthorne)
This hotel is located in Crawley (Copthorne), near the airport, Worth St. Nicholas' Church, Manor Royal Business Park, and Crawley Town Hall. Local attractions also include Hawth Theatre and Crawley County Mall Shopping Center.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick
In addition to an indoor pool, Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 5 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 5.00 GBP per 24-hour period )
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Lion Dor - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Library Bar - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
White Swan Pub - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note: Children 12 and under are permitted in the swimming pool from noon to 3 PM only, Monday through Saturday.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.25 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 2.00 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.