Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Superior Double Room
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Ypres eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Ypres Market Square, In Flanders Fields Museum, and Menin Gate Memorial. Also nearby are Cloth Hall and St. Martin's Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Ieper Centrum Flanders Fields features a steam room. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Ieper Centrum Flanders Fields features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
7 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, secure parking, and a television in the lobby.
- Steam room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Secure parking
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Novotel Ieper Centrum Flanders Fields has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.