Book your room at Appartement Wellington
Apartment in Ostend (Belgian Coast)
This apartment is located in Ostend (Belgian Coast), close to Wellington Racetrack, Ostend Beach, and Casino Kursaal. Also nearby are Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul and Fort Napoleon.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, separate bedrooms, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
- Total number of rooms - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Digital TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
The fine print for Appartement Wellington
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Cash Deposit Required
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 3 per night
We should mention
One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.