Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star hotel in Wellington near Wellington Cable Car
Situated in Wellington, this hotel is close to Wellington Cable Car, Civic Square, and Carter Observatory. Also nearby are Cuba Street Mall and Botanic Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Wellington features dry cleaning/laundry services. Other amenities include conference/meeting rooms and a 24-hour front desk.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Wellington hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, tour assistance, and room service (during limited hours). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Number of floors - 12
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Standard TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- LCD TV
Travelodge Wellington has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel will place a credit/debit card pre-authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 29.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: NZD 29.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 25.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: NZD 30.00
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.