Book your room at Grand Hotel Opduin - Texel
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel with 2 restaurants in De Koog (Texel Island)
This spa hotel is located in De Koog (Texel Island), close to De Koog Beach and Ecomare. Regional attractions also include Dutch Navy Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Grand Hotel Opduin - Texel features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and DVD players, guestrooms feature safes along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hotel Opduin - Texel
In addition to a full-service spa, Grand Hotel Opduin - Texel features an outdoor tennis court and an indoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 6 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1934
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 96
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 250
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brasserie de Franse Slag - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Tennis on site
The onsite spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17,75 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 27.50 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.