Book your room at Hotel Das Tyrol
Boutique and art hotel in Vienna's historic Old City
Near Museum Quarter
Situated on the longest shopping street in the heart of Vienna, this boutique hotel is 100 meters from the Museum Quarter, 500 meters from the Secession Building, and blocks from the Ring Strasse.
Guests of the Small Luxury Hotel Das Tyrol can enjoy a complimentary Viennese buffet breakfast each morning and unwind in the wellness center, which has a sauna, steam room, and light-therapy shower.
The 30 guestrooms at the Small Luxury Hotel Das Tyrol feature feather beds, modern furnishings, and original contemporary art works. Air-conditioned rooms include satellite televisions, and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Das Tyrol
At your hotel
Small Luxury Hotel Das Tyrol mixes traditional and modern design and showcases contemporary art, which was hand-picked by the hotel owner. Guests of the boutique hotel can enjoy a complimentary Viennese buffet breakfast each morning. The wellness center features a private sauna, steam room, and light-therapy shower.
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed size
- Espresso maker
Eat and drink
Served in the cozy breakfast room, the complimentary Viennese buffet breakfast includes Danish pastries, croissants, cereals, Austrian cured sausages, a selection of cheeses, egg dishes and omelets, fruits and vegetables, and coffee. Guests also receive a glass of Prosecco.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The fine print for Hotel Das Tyrol
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 37 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 169
- Late check-out fee: EUR 169
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.