Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- 1 double
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Terrace, View
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Superior Double Room
- 1 double
Roussillon romantic hotel with an attached winery
Situated in the historical district, this romantic hotel is close to Ochre Cliffs of Roussillon. Area attractions also include Caves du Palais Saint Firmin and Chateau de Gordes.
Le Clos de la Glycine provides an attached winery, a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and day beds. Other amenities include air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 11 November to 20 December:
- Dining venue
A winery is attached to this Roussillon hotel. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided.
- Full board rates available
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Half board rates available
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Winery attached
- Free parking nearby
- Free on-street parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free on-street parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Individually furnished
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Day bed
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Restaurant David - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Glycine - This brasserie specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk hours are from 8 AM to 11 PM. Guests arriving outside these hours must contact the property in advance to receive check-in instructions. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.