Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Apartment, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
- One Double and One Twin Bed
L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue hotel with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Situated on a river, this hotel is close to Provence Country Club, Santon Museum, and Fontaine-de-Vaucluse Springs. Local attractions also include Museum of the Resistance.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Best Western Domaine de la Petite Isle features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Domaine de la Petite Isle features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 968 square feet (90 square meters) include banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 90
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1970
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 968
- Free guest parking during stay
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- River view
- Garden view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Best Western Domaine de la Petite Isle has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.98 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.