Please enter your travel dates.
Vasteras eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Vasteras, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Vasteras Science Park, Aros Congress Center, and City Hall. Also nearby are Arosfortet Adventure Park and Vasteras Art Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Västerås features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Scandic Västerås provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2905 square feet (270 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2905
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 270
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Scandic Västerås has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: SEK 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.