Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
Twin Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Vancouver eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Vancouver International Film Centre, Granville Island Public Market, and Stanley Park. Also nearby are BC Place Stadium and Canada Place.
In addition to a restaurant, The Burrard features complimentary bicycles. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and MP3 docking stations. Other amenities include refrigerators and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2011.
The Burrard is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Ski storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1956
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Espresso maker
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Burrard has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.