Book your room at The Burrard
Queen+ roomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Twin Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Vancouver eco-friendly hotel with a rooftop terrace
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Vancouver International Film Centre, Granville Island Public Market, and Stanley Park. Also nearby are BC Place Stadium and Canada Place.
The Burrard provides a coffee shop/café, ski storage, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a rooftop terrace.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and MP3 docking stations. Other amenities include refrigerators and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2011.
The Burrard is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Ski storage
- Total number of rooms - 72
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1956
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Espresso maker
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-panel TV
- MP3 docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for The Burrard
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.