Availability: Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel
Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Room (Harbourside)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Downtown business-district hotel adjacent to Seawall
Robson Street: 3 blocks
This downtown hotel overlooking Vancouver's Coal Harbour, Stanley Park, and the mountains is a 3-block stroll from the convention center, cruise ship terminal, and shopping on Robson Street.
Indoor pool, spa tub
Overlooking Vancouver's waterfront seawall, Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel features an indoor lap pool, spa tub, and fitness center.
The guestrooms at Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel feature floor-to-ceiling windows, high-speed Internet access, triple-sheeted beds with down comforters, and LCD televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel Amenities
This downtown waterfront hotel is a 3-block stroll from the convention center, cruise ship terminal, and shopping on Robson Street. The seawall promenade is adjacent to the hotel.
Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel offers a restaurant, lounge, and room service. An indoor lap pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center are on site.
Other amenities include an atrium fitness center, a patio, and a sundeck. The 24-hour business center is equipped with computer workstations, work desk with phone, printer/copier/fax machine, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge), while 20 conference rooms provide 24,000 square feet (2,160 square meters) of meeting space.
Self-parking (surcharge) is available at and near the hotel. Concierge services and express check-out are also offered.
- Year Built 1975
- Conference space size (feet) - 24000
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 2160
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 442
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 19
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
p2b bistro & bar - Offering a casual-upscale ambiance and fresh, local, and simply prepared dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
This hotel has an extensive recreation area with an indoor heated lap pool, spa tub, and fitness center featuring free weights and a variety of strength-training machines. The fitness center also has computerized cardio equipment with headsets for personal television viewing during workouts. An array of smaller, in-room exercise equipment is also available for guests. An outdoor patio with lounge furnishings is located adjacent to the fitness center.
Within a 2-block radius of the hotel, the city's waterfront park system offers a children's waterpark, a playground, and seawall promenade popular for walking, running, cycling, and in-line skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9.00 and CAD 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 23.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.