Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- 2 queen
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- 2 queen
Standard Room, Non Smoking
- 1 bed
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Kitchenette
- 1 king
Family-friendly North Vancouver hotel with 2 restaurants
This family-friendly hotel is located in the suburbs, close to Capilano University, Park and Tilford Gardens, and Lynn Canyon Park. Local attractions also include Playland Amusement Park and Lonsdale Quay Market.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and bars/lounges.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. An Internet point is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 2170 square feet (195 square meters) include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and multilingual staff.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver has designated areas for smoking.
- Full-service health spa
- Free outdoor parking
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2170
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 195
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
The Pantry - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Seymours Pub - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Paradise Spa and Wellness. Services include massages, facials, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 200 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.