Availability: Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
One King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, One King and One Sofa BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Suite One King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Queen Beds Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Modern high-rise hotel amid shops and galleries
This hotel is located in Metro Vancouver, across from the shopping and entertainment complex Metropolis at Metrotown, and steps from the SkyTrain, offering a 20-minute scenic ride to downtown Vancouver.
Outdoor lap pool
This hotel offers a 24-hour health club with weights and PreCor fitness equipment. It also features an outdoor lap pool, hot tub, children's wading pool, and a 24-hour business center.
37-inch LCD TVs
The hotel features 283 guestrooms with views of the North Shore Mountains and city or Richmond and the Gulf Islands. Rooms include high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) and 37-inch LCD televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Amenities
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown is steps from Metropolis at Metrotown shopping center, minutes away from local attractions, and right in the heart of corporate technology headquarters. The hotel is close to major highways, SkyTrain transit system, and 20 minutes away from Vancouver International Airport.
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown features 1,500 square meters of meeting facilities and a 24-hour technology lounge located on the lobby level, equipped with workstations, printing, fax services, and wireless (high-speed) Internet access.
The fitness center provides treadmills, stair machines, stationary bikes, and free weights as well as a lap pool, wading pool, and spa tub. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service, currency exchange, wedding planners, exhibit space, luggage storage, and express check-out. Secure parking is available for an additional fee.
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 283
- Number of floors - 18
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1500
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16146
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Reflect social dining and lounge – Casually modern third-floor restaurant and lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows and a gas fireplace. Serves Hilton Buffet Breakfast with six hot items and "West Coast" menu with fresh local ingredients for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including a children’s menu. This newly renovated Hilton restaurant, offers fresh cooking, personalized service and a comfortable setting that makes it ideal for work meetings, relaxing over a cocktail or meal, or meeting up with friends and family.
This hotel has a fitness center with a treadmill, stairclimber, exercise bike, rowing machine, and free weights. The outdoor pool deck has a 30-foot lap pool, a children's wading pool, and spa tub.
The hotel is one block from Central Park, a 217-acre green space with tall trees, hiking and biking trails, tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a pitch-and-putt golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 11 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 49 per stay (maximum CAD 49 per stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 49 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.