Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Managers Special Save 15 Percent
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Managers Special Save 15 Percent
- Two Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed - Last Minute and Save 15%
- One King Bed
Langley eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Willowbrook Shopping Centre, Newlands Golf and Country Club, and Milner Downs Equestrian Center. Local attractions also include Canadian Museum of Flight and Langley Golf Center.
Days Inn & Suites Langley offers a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free long-distance calls
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Plasma TV
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.