Availability: Budget Inn Patricia Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Vancouver (Strathcona)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Vancouver (Strathcona), near the airport, Rickshaw Theatre, Vancouver Central Public Library, and Canada Place. Also nearby are BC Place Stadium and Vancouver Police Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Budget Inn Patricia Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, private bathrooms, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Budget Inn Patricia Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to a business center.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Multilingual staff
- Billiards or pool table
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1913
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Pats Pub and BrewHouse - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Budget Inn Patricia Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CAD 3 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 8.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.