Book your room at Swiss Lodge Hotel Alfa
Please enter your travel dates.
Mountain ski retreat with an indoor pool
This Zermatt lodge is near Gornergrat Station, Sunnegga Ski Resort, and Furi Ski Area. Local attractions also include Schwarzsee.
Swiss Lodge Hotel Alfa guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and take a dip in an indoor pool.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the lodge's other facilities, which include a fitness center. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the lodge's bar.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski lodge also offers ski storage and a children's pool. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner hotel.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski storage
- Multilingual staff
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Swiss Lodge Hotel Alfa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.25 per night for guests aged 7-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 415 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CHF 415 (one way)
- Pet fee: CHF 10 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 2 stars.