Availability: Balladins Cergy Prefecture
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Cergy hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Cergy Pontoise University, Essec Business School, and Neuville Lakes Water Sports Area. Also nearby are Pontoise Cathedral and St Christophe Business Park.
Balladins Cergy Prefecture provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Balladins Cergy Prefecture Amenities
Balladins Cergy Prefecture features an elevator (lift). Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Year Built 1985
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Balladins Cergy Prefecture Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).