Book your room at Résidence Fort Socoa
Studio (4 adults)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
1 bedroom apartment for 4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Urrugne residence with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Urrugne, this residence is close to Port of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Maison Louis XIV and St-Jean-de-Luz Beach. Also nearby are Port de Saint-Jean-de-Luz Ciboure and Church of St-Jean-Baptiste.
Résidence Fort Socoa provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, free self parking, and conference space.
All guestrooms feature deep soaking bathtubs, kitchenettes, and day beds. Other amenities include refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
At your hotel
At your hotel
Résidence Fort Socoa features an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Event facilities measuring 1216 square feet (113 square meters) include conference space. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Urrugne residence also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Number of floors - 3
- Arcade/game room
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 113
- Conference space size (feet) - 1216
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per week )
Park your car
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Day bed
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Résidence Fort Socoa
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
In summer, guests can check in on Saturday from 5 PM to 8 PM, and must check out on Saturday before 10 AM. During all other months, check-in/out is available daily except Tuesdays.
Monday-Thursday: 9 AM to noon and 2 to 6 PM
Friday: 9 AM to noon and 2 to 7 PM
Saturday: 9 AM to noon and 2 to 8 PM
Sunday: 9 AM to 1 PM
July/August Reception Hours:
Sunday-Thursday: 9 AM to noon and 2 to 7 PM
Friday: 9 AM to noon and 2 to 8 PM
Saturday: 8 AM to 1 PM and 2 to 8 PM
Guests planning to arrive outside front desk hours must contact the property in advance. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 54 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.