Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single and One Sofa Bed
- Two Single and One Sofa Bed
Uppsala eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Uppsala, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Fyrishov Water Park, Gustavianum Museum, and Carolina Rediviva Library. Also nearby are Linnaeus Garden and Uppsala Concert and Congress.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Uppsala Nord features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, private bathrooms, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is undergoing renovations.Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
In addition to a sauna, Scandic Uppsala Nord features a fitness center and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Scandic Uppsala Nord is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Drakskeppet - This buffet restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.