Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
- Three Twin Beds
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Standard Single Room
- 1 single
Craft the ideal stay at this Uppsala hotel, close to Concert & Congress hall
In city center
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Uppsala Concert and Congress, Gustavianum Museum, and Carolina Rediviva Library. Also nearby are Stora Torget and Linnaeus Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Inn by Radisson Uppsala features a bar. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Views of city
Flat-panel televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Inn by Radisson Uppsala features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 750 square feet (68 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
Park Inn by Radisson Uppsala is a smoke-free property.
- Parking nearby
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Street parking (metered)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 750
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Steam room
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Computer station
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 68
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 2001
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Restaurang Hantverket - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and appetizers. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Some meals may not be served daily.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room and a gym
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: SEK 120 per day
- Valet parking fee: SEK 150 per day
- Pet fee: SEK 350 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 275 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 stars.