Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Tulsa - Warren Place
One King Bed Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King Bed Accessible with BathtubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Double Beds Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
One King Executive Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Doubles ExecutiveMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
One King Bed with Balcony CornerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite One King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite One King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed Corner Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Hotel with an indoor pool, in Tulsa (South Tulsa - Woodland Hills)
This hotel is located in Tulsa (South Tulsa - Woodland Hills), close to St. Francis Hospital, Southern Hills Country Club, and La Fortune Park Golf Course. Local attractions also include Richardson Asian Art Museum and Tusla Promenade.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Tulsa - Warren Place features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature MP3 docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Tulsa - Warren Place
In addition to an indoor pool, DoubleTree by Hilton Tulsa - Warren Place provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 11510 square feet (1036 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. An area shuttle within 3 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
DoubleTree by Hilton Tulsa - Warren Place is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Conference space size (feet) - 11510
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (meters) - 1036
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 370
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Warren Duck Club - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.