Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
- Two Double Beds
Business Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Business Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
- Two Double Beds
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Trois-Rivieres (Old Trois-Rivieres)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Trois-Rivieres (Old Trois-Rivieres), near the airport, Quebec Museum of Folk Culture, Trois-Rivieres Convention Center, and Old Prison of Trois-Rivieres. Also nearby are Borealis and St-Quentin Island and Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Gouverneur Hotel Trois-Rivieres features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Gouverneur Hotel Trois-Rivieres provides a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3588 square feet (333 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours).
- Computer station
- Free garage parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of floors - 6
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3588
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 333
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Year Built 1969
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Clock radio
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Voice mail
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toiletries
- City view
- Pool view
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le Rouge Vin - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.