Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- One Queen and Two Single Beds
- One King Bed
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- One King Bed
4-star Art Deco hotel in South Townsville with an outdoor pool
Situated in South Townsville, this hotel is close to ReefHQ Aquarium, Magnetic Island Ferry Terminal, and Castle Hill. Area attractions also include Cluden Racecourse.
Park Regis Anchorage provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and free parking.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Regis Anchorage features an outdoor pool, barbecue grills, and a picnic area. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Art Deco hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and tour assistance. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 3
- Business services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Picnic area
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Dock nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 9 PM.
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Public Holidays: 8 AM - 5 PM.
For check-ins after hours, please call the hotel in advance, by using the phone number on the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 12.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 40.00
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.