Please enter your travel dates.
- One Twin Bed
- One Double Bed
- One Double and One Single Bed
- One Double and Two Single Beds
Tournon hotel in a rural location
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Halle Olympique. Regional attractions also include Giez-Lac d'Annecy Golf.
Hôtel Balladins ALBERTVILLE/TOURNON provides ski storage, complimentary wireless Internet access, multilingual staff, and a television in the lobby.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Balladins ALBERTVILLE/TOURNON features multilingual staff, ski storage, and a television in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
Hôtel Balladins ALBERTVILLE/TOURNON is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are: Monday-Friday, 6:15 AM – noon and 5 PM - 10 PM; Saturday and Sunday, 7:45 AM – noon and 5 PM – 9 PM.
Guests planning to arrive after normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange a late check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 3.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.