Availability: Toronto Airport West Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mississauga eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa
Situated near the airport, in Mississauga, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Mississauga Hershey Centre, Iceland Arena, and Hershey Sport Zone. Local attractions also include Centennial Park and Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Toronto Airport West Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Toronto Airport West Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Toronto Airport West Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 150695 square feet (14,000 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, spa services, and an arcade/game room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Onsite parking is available (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Toronto Airport West Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 297
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 10
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 150695
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 14,000
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1981
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
Cardonnay Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Aqua Salon and Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open select days.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Toronto Airport West Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per stay (maximum CAD 35 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 60.00
- Deposit: CAD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Park & Away™ Rate
Book a stay in a Park and Away rate plan and receive the following:
- 24 hour shuttle service to and from Toronto Pearson International Airport
- 8 days of parking (additional days are available for a surcharge)Must book the "Park & Away™" rate category to qualify. May not include taxes and gratuities. Valid proof of travel required at check-in. Other restrictions may apply.