Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Corner
Contemporary hotel near Toronto airport
Near golf, parkland
Less than 25 km (15 mi) from Toronto's city center, the Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel is 0.3 km (0.25 mi) from championship golf at Royal Woodbine Golf Club and 8 km (5 mi) from Woodbine Racetrack.
In addition to 21 meeting rooms and a large ballroom, Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel provides a staffed business center, and an indoor pool. Wireless Internet access in the lobby is offered. 24-hour airport shuttle service is complimentary.
Plush beds, massages
All guestrooms include Marriott's signature down bedding, as well as 37-inch LCD TVs with premium cable channels, pay movies, and video-game consoles. The hotel can arrange in-room massages, manicures, and hair care.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located 1.6 km (1 mi) from Toronto Pearson International Airport, this Marriott is 24 km (14.5 mi) from Toronto's city center. The hotel provides complimentary 24-hour airport transportation on request. Wireless and wired Internet access (surcharge) are available in the lobby, which houses a Starbucks outlet. Dining includes innovative Canadian cuisine in Bistro West by East, a Starbucks Coffee Lounge, and 24-hour room service.
Guests can relax in the atrium with an indoor pool and spa tub, in the unisex sauna, or on the landscaped terrace. A large fitness room open 24 hours a day is also provided.
Conference space at the Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel includes 21 meeting rooms and a ballroom that can host up to 1,100 guests. A staffed business center offers support services.
Valet and self-parking (surcharges) are available in a garage.
Smoking is not permitted inside the hotel.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Arcade/game room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 424
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
Bistro West by East - Modern European cuisine inspired by the diversity of Canada in an innovative atmosphere. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bar drinks. The restaurant offers a children's menu.
Starbucks - Located in the lobby. Open 7 days/week from early morning to early evening.
Plants and island imagery lend a tropical flavor to the hotel's atrium, which houses an indoor pool and spa tub. Near the pool area is a unisex sauna. A large, mirrored exercise room has almost a dozen cardiovascular and strength-training machines.
The hotel is five km (three mi) from Centennial Park, a popular local park with a playground, tennis courts, and hiking trails. A small ski hill in the park features a T-bar and Poma lift.
Among the nearby golf courses is Royal Woodbine Golf Club, 0.3 km (0.25 mi) from the hotel. In addition to 18-holes of championship golf, the club includes two putting greens and a pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 17 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.