Availability: The Westin Prince Toronto
Traditional Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
15-acre Toronto resort near Ontario Science Centre
Near Botanical Garden
The Westin Prince Toronto features easy access to downtown Toronto. Close to Ontario Science Center, Don Valley Golf Course, the shops at Don Mills, and Toronto Zoo.
Fitness center, sauna
The Westin Prince Toronto offers a seasonal outdoor pool, sauna, fitness center, tennis court and games room. A Japanese dining experience is available at Katsura or savor the flavors at Seasons at Prince. Free WiFi is available in the lobby.
LCD TVs with HBO
Rooms at this Westin hotel offer wireless and wired Internet access (surcharge), and 42-inch LCD televisions with cable service and HBO.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Prince Toronto Amenities
The Westin Prince Toronto is situated on 15 acres of parkland, with easy access Toronto area attractions.
The hotel offers tennis courts, walking paths, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Meeting space can accommodate up to 500 guests, and a full-service business center is available. Seasons at The Prince restaurant serves Continental cuisine. The Katsura restaurant serves lunch and dinner. The Gilaneh restaurant offers dinner. The 900 bar and lounge is also on site.
Covered and outdoor parking is available for a fee.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 22
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Arcade/game room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 388
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1974
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Seasons at The Prince - Casual dining, Continental cuisine. Open daily for breakfast (buffet), lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed are available on site or nearby.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Westin Prince Toronto Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests checking into this hotel need a valid credit card for incidentals. Guests planning to pay cash are required to provide a government-issued photo ID and $100 per night to cover incidentals.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.