Availability: Strathcona Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Downtown Toronto hotel with its own British-style pub
By sporting arenas
Located downtown in Toronto's theatre and financial districts, this smoke-free hotel is across the street from Union Station/VIA Rail and 2 blocks from the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and CN Tower.
Pub and café
The British-style Strath Pub offers a variety of popular draft beers, wines, pub fare, pool tables, and big-screen TV. The York Street Café serves a healthy full breakfast (surcharge), lunch and quick snacks in a relaxed setting.
Modern hotel rooms
All guestrooms at this Toronto hotel provide iPod docks, cable TV and pay movies, contemporary furnishings with wooden floors, WiFi access, and phones with voice mail. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and environmentally-friendly toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Strathcona Hotel Amenities
This Toronto hotel provides a business center in the lobby with computers and printers (surcharge), and a 640 square foot (58 square meter) meeting room is available. While the hotel does not offer an on-site fitness room, guests have access to the GoodLife Fitness center, located next door, for a fee.
Other amenities include a café serving a full breakfast or lunch, a pub with high-definition TVs, and a 24-hour business center. Luggage storage is also available.
This hotel offers valet parking (surcharge); independently owned parking garages are also available nearby for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1945
- Conference space size (feet) - 640
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space size (meters) - 58
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The York Street Café - Casual lobby café serving a full breakfast (surcharge), à la carte lunch, and quick snacks in a relaxed atmosphere.
The Strath Pub - British-style pub serving traditional fare for lunch and dinner. Large selection of domestic and imported draft beers, wines and cocktails. Pool table, and sport shown on big-screen TV.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Strathcona Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Ongoing road works may result in road closures around the hotel. Guests planning to arrive by car or bus are asked to contact the hotel to organize check-in. Contact details are provided in the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.95 for adults and CAD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay (cash only)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.