Availability: Ramada Plaza Toronto Downtown
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Toronto hotel 2 blocks from Yonge Street
A quarter-mile from Eaton Centre, this downtown Toronto high-rise is 2 blocks from Yonge Street.
Swimming and dining
Amenities include a business center, indoor pool, spa tub, fitness facilities, and an on-site restaurant.
Free Wi-Fi, cable TV
All guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, phones with voice mail, and coffeemakers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Plaza Toronto Downtown Amenities
Centrally located in Toronto, Ramada Plaza Toronto Downtown is within two miles of such downtown attractions as the Air Canada Centre and the Skydome.
On-site amenities include a restaurant serving cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge) and dinner, an indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center. High-speed Internet access is available in the business centre (surcharge). Meeting and banquet facilities are available. Self parking is also available for a fee.
Smoking is not allowed inside this hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 10
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Shade Restaurant This restaurant serves cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge) and dinner offering a menu of continental cuisine. The restaurant also features a bar/lounge, where cocktails and tapas are served.
Fireplace Authentic Chinese Cuisine
Bigliardi's Steak Seafood & Pasta
Hair Of The Dog
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Ramada Plaza Toronto Downtown Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.