Availability: Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West, ON
Studio Suite, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Suite, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Mississauga eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Mississauga, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Mississauga Convention Centre, Red Rose Convention Centre, and Derrydale Golf Course. Local attractions also include Powerade Centre and Sheridan College Davis Campus.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West, ON features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include sofa beds and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West, ON Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West, ON provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1170 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West, ON is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1170
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 2008
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Turndown service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
The Regent - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West, ON Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 12.99 for adults and CAD 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 10 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.