Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Suite, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchenette (Washer and Dryer)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
Downtown Toronto hotel across from Toronto Eaton Centre
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Eaton Centre
Tucked away on a quiet street across from Massey Hall, this Toronto high-rise hotel is a block from premier Eaton Centre shopping, the Canon Theatre, and lively Yonge Street, Toronto's main artery.
Massage and martinis
Shizen Spa at Pantages, a water-inspired sanctuary, offers hydrotherapy, signature skin glows, Shiatsu, reflexology, and other revitalizing treatments. A retro-style diner and a martini bar are also on site.
Havens of luxury
Guestrooms and suites at Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre offer down bedding, semi-precious stones at turndown, and flat-screen TVs with a complimentary meditation channel. Suites have European kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This downtown Toronto hotel is across from Massey Hall and one block from Eaton Centre, the city's top shopping destination. The Elgin & Winter Garden Theatre, a "double-decker" Edwardian beauty, is less than two blocks away.
At Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre, Shizen Spa at Pantages offers Shiatsu, reflexology, and Swedish, sports, and hot-stone massage. Guests can also indulge in fragrant body treatments such as the Lavender Sugar Glow and Chocolate Souffle Wrap.
A retro-style diner is open 24 hours and provides room service. The martini bar in the lobby is a chic gathering place. A continental breakfast is available for a surcharge.
A lobby computer provides high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. The hotel is non-smoking; fines apply for violations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 18
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour business center
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Video-game console
Fran's - Retro-style diner that opens onto the lobby. Emphasis on home-style comfort foods. Salads, sandwiches, and Continental cuisine. Open 24 hours.
Martini Bar - Located in the lobby. Small bar with marble top lit from below. Signature martinis and other cocktails. Open early evening to late evening.
Room service - Available 5 PM-11 PM Sunday to Thursday, and 5 PM-1 AM Friday and Saturday (subject to change).
This downtown Toronto hotel's complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs, free weights, and exercise balls. The saunas, steam rooms, and spa tubs in the Shizen Spa at Pantages are available for a surcharge or complimentary for hotel guests receiving a spa treatment.
Bally's GoodLife, one block away on Yonge Street, offers an indoor pool and aerobics (surcharges). Winter brings ice skating at Nathan Phillips Square at City Hall, four blocks west of the hotel. Skate rentals are available at the rink. Lake Ontario, three km (less than two mi) from the hotel, offers seasonal recreational activities including cycling paths, fishing, and sailing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
Shizen Spa - This tranquil Zen getaway pampers guests with comprehensive spa services and amenities designed to indulge the five senses, such as the glass-enclosed Solarium, with Japanese Shoji windows, spa tub, and warm Brazilian walnut floors; an elite hair salon; large manicure and pedicure areas; and hydrotherapy treatments that include a unique spa jet with 40 different settings. Fragrant body polishes as well as Shiatsu, reflexology, aromatherapy, hot-stone massage, multiple body treatments, and custom-designed packages to meet guests personal needs are also offered.
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 13.99 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per pet, per stay
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.