Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Toronto hotel in the heart of downtown
This hotel is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, 20 km (12 mi) from Pearson International Airport.
In addition to its great location, the hotel offers conference rooms and business services. There's also a sushi restaurant on-site, plus a cooked-to-order breakfast every morning.
Comfort Hotel's guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and 32-inch LCD TVs with premium cable channels and video games. Also available are complimentary cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This hotel is located in downtown Toronto, 20 km (12 mi) from Pearson International Airport. In addition to its great location, the hotel offers banquet facilities, 2 conference rooms totalling 1658 sq.ft. (149 sqm.) of meeting space, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 149
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1658
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 113
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 10
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
Masa Sushi — This on-site restaurant serves drinks and Japanese cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Breakfast — Cooked-to-order every morning and served in the restaurant.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6.99 and CAD 10.99 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 23.73 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.