Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- 2 queen
Standard Room, Non Smoking, Corner
- 2 double
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 king
Toronto eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Toronto, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Fantasy Fair, Woodbine Centre, and Woodbine Racetrack. Local attractions also include Toronto Congress Centre and The International Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Comfort Hotel Airport North features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Comfort Hotel Airport North provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 388 square feet (35 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours).
Comfort Hotel Airport North is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Number of floors - 13
- Total number of rooms - 175
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 35
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1988
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 388
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Swiss Pick - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.