Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Executive Level
- 1 king bed
Indoor pool and shuttle to Toronto airport
This hotel is 6 km (4 mi) from the airport and offers a complimentary airport shuttle; downtown Toronto is 20 km (12 mi) away.
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport offers an indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center, along with a restaurant and lounge.
Guestrooms at this Best Western are provided with complimentary wireless Internet access and local calls, and TVs with premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel is located 6 km (4 mi) from Pearson International Airport and 20 km (12 mi) from downtown Toronto. Airport transportation is complimentary 24 hours a day. Overnight hotel parking is complimentary only for the duration of guests' stay.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. The hotel features an indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
Savana Restaurant & Lounge - Offering traditional menu and drink list. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.