Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Non Refundable
- Two Queen Beds
Business Room, 1 King Bed (Plus) - Non Refundable
- One King Bed
Brampton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Brampton, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Century Gardens Arena, Rose Theatre, and Powerade Centre. Area attractions also include Sheridan College Davis Campus and Red Rose Convention Centre.
At Best Western Plus Brampton, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and limo/town car service.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Best Western Plus Brampton provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities consist of secretarial services, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Event facilities measuring 1925 square feet (173 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 173
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1925
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Grocery store
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Clock radio
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.