Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Hotel in Tokyo (Nihonbashi) near Kabuki-za Theatre
This hotel is located in Tokyo (Nihonbashi), close to Tokyo International Forum, Kabuki-za Theatre, and Tokyo Imperial Palace. Also nearby are Tokyo Tower and Imperial Palace Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Yaesu Fujiya Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include limo/town car service and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with digital channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 3337 square feet (310 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Yaesu Fujiya Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 377
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Internet point
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 310
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1983
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3337
- Security guard
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Wake-up calls
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
Yaesu Fujiya Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1848 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: JPY 100 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.