Book your room at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
By the sea, nestled on a private beach, this Tikehau resort is near area attractions such as Tikehau Dock, Tikehau Port, and Tikehau Church.
Catch some rays on Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort's private beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy snorkeling.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like complimentary cabanas and sun loungers. At Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a garden.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 1
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (1500 XPF per 60 minutes surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (1500 XPF per 60 minutes surcharge)
In your room
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Poreho - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
Manea Spa has massage/treatment rooms, couples treatment room(s), and outdoor treatment areas. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps.
- Hot stone massage
- Body wraps
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 14500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 22000
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: XPF 3200 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 1500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 1500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 3675 per person (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.