Please enter your travel dates.
- One Twin Bed
- One Twin Bed
Premium Bungalow, Overwater
- Two Twin Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
By the sea, nestled on a private beach, this Tikehau resort is near area attractions such as Tikehau Dock, Tikehau Port, and Tikehau Church.
Catch some rays on Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort's private beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy snorkeling.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like complimentary cabanas and sun loungers. At Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a garden.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Poreho - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat launch on site
- Dock on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Manea Spa has massage/treatment rooms, couples treatment room(s), and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments.
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 14500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 22000
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: XPF 3200 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 1500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 1500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 3675 per person (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.