Availability: Worldhotel Bel Air The Hague
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Apartment, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Business RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star eco-friendly hotel in The Hague near Peace Palace
Situated near the beach in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Gemeentemuseum, Peace Palace, and Madurodam. Also nearby are Panorama Mesdag and Noordeinde Palace.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Worldhotel Bel Air The Hague features a fitness center. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Worldhotel Bel Air The Hague Amenities
Worldhotel Bel Air The Hague features a fitness center and complimentary bicycles. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 9688 square feet (900 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Worldhotel Bel Air The Hague is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 300
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Year Built 1971
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9688
- Conference space size (meters) - 900
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Worldhotel Bel Air The Hague has 2 restaurants serving lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Sledding on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Worldhotel Bel Air The Hague Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.81 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17.50 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.