Book your room at Ferienpark Rosstrappe
Please enter your travel dates.
Situated in a national park, this chalet is close to Rosstrappe, Bode Gorge, and Teufelsmauer Nature Park. Area attractions also include Blankenburg Castle and Quedlinburg Cathedral.
In addition to ski storage, Ferienpark Rosstrappe provides free parking, a garden, and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Ferienpark Rosstrappe features a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and barbecue grills. This Thale chalet also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Outdoor seasonal pool
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Furnished patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed size
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
The fine print for Ferienpark Rosstrappe
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per week for guests aged 4-9 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 4,50 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 4,50 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the chalet prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.