Please enter your travel dates.
3-star condo with a shuttle to the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Telluride condo is in the mountains, within minutes of Telluride Historical Museum and Telluride Ski Resort, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Box Canyon Waterfall and Ouray Ice Park.
A perfect getaway for skiers, Silver Star Telluride Condominiums offers conveniences such as laundry facilities, tour/ticket assistance, and free parking.
In addition to kitchens and washers/dryers, guestrooms feature premium bedding along with bathrobes and irons/ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 October to 15 May:
- Swimming pool
Silver Star Telluride Condominiums features tour/ticket assistance, ski storage, and concierge services. This ski condo also offers laundry facilities, express check-in, and self parking. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Silver Star Telluride Condominiums is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Airport transportation
- Free guest parking during stay
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Ski shuttle
- Concierge services
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free parking
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 63
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests should check in at 300 W. Colorado, Suite 1B, Telluride, CO. To receive late check-in instructions, guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cleaning fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night for housekeeping
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 300.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night