Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Suite, Sea View
Standard Double Room Single Use
Hotel with shuttle 1 km from Tallinn University
City Museum: 1.5 km
Situated by Tallinn Bay, this Tallinn hotel is 1 km (a half-mile) from both Tallinn University and City Museum, and 1.5 km (1 mi.) from St. Olav's Church. Tallinn Cathedral is 2 km (1.5 mi.) away.
Hotel Euroopa features a restaurant and a daily breakfast buffet. Guests enjoy 2 saunas and a fitness facility. A hair salon offers beauty services, while a spa pampers guests with massages.
City or sea views
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Euroopa feature city or sea views. 32-inch flat-panel LCD TVs come with cable channels. Rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Decorated by Külli Salum, Hotel Euroopa features limestone walls, oak floors, and nature photographs of Estonia, as well as an art gallery. The hotel serves a breakfast buffet daily (surcharge). Restaurant Olive presents a variety of cuisine, alongside city and sea views. Guests enjoy 2 saunas and a fitness facility. A hair salon offers beauty services, while a spa pampers guests with massages. The hotel includes banquet space, and technology support staff. A children's playroom is available. The lobby provides TV, coffee, and complimentary newspapers. Multilingual staff can provide tour assistance and currency exchange. Both onsite garage parking and nearby parking are available (surcharges).
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 185
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2007
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- LCD TV
- City view
- Sea view
Restaurant Olive - Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Children's menu. Reservations required. Sea and city views.
Breakfast buffet - Served daily (surcharge).
Room service - Available during limited hours.
This Tallinn hotel features 2 saunas and a fitness facility. An art gallery is also on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
On the hotel's first floor, Europeia hair salon pampers guests with massages, beauty services, and manicures and pedicures (surcharge). On the fourth floor, Ultratone spa offers massages and facial and body treatments with a reservation (surcharge).
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 8 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.