Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Executive Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
4-star hotel in Syracuse near Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi
Situated in Syracuse, this hotel is close to Catacombs of St. John, Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi, and Temple of Apollo. Also nearby are Cathedral of Syracuse and Papyrus Museum.
Mercure Siracusa Prometeo provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, a rooftop terrace, and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature climate control, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a technology helpdesk, secretarial services, and limo/town car service.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 6
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
Dionisio Bistrot - This restaurant serves dinner and brunch. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 2 per person, per night, for the first 4 nights. The tax is reduced by 50% for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempted from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.