Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Non Refundable
- Double Occupancy
- Double Occupancy
Strasbourg apartment with a 24-hour front desk
Situated in the city center, this apartment is close to Haguenau Square, Ponts Couverts, and Strasbourg Cathedral. Also nearby are L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum and Tomi Ungerer Museum.
Appart'Hotel Victoria Garden Strasbourg provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Appart'Hotel Victoria Garden Strasbourg features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.22 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per stay