Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room - Flex INT 3
Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Central Stockholm hotel with complimentary breakfast
Close to the train station and shops
The Scandic Norra Bantorget is located in central Stockholm, with easy access to the shopping on Drottninggatan. Nearby, you will find the Strindbergsmuseet, the spa Centralbadet, and the Stockholm train station.
The hotel’s restaurant offers al fresco dining in the summer, and guests can hire walking poles and bicycles from the hotel for a Stockholm excursion.
Individually designed rooms
Each of the 237 rooms at the Scandic Norra Bantorget has a different design, ranging from 50s and 60s to modern. Rooms offer free WiFi and a private bathroom.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Scandic Norra Bantorget is located in the center of Stockholm, within easy walking distance from the express train from the airport.
For a traditional Swedish meal, guests should look no further than the hotel’s restaurant and bar. Guests can start the day with a free breakfast. In the summertime, the restaurant opens out to a barbecue on the terrace. Guests can also visit the hotel's gift shop.
Children are welcome at this Stockholm hotel, with mobile play modules, a welcome gift, and film time especially for them.
Other amenities include complimentary WiFi and luggage storage. The hotel does not have on-site parking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually decorated
At Scandic Norra Bantorget you can enjoy a delicious meal in the modern restaurant, and if you fancy a lighter dish or just want to relax with a drink, you are welcome in the lounge and bar. The restaurant at Scandic Norra Bantorget offers a varied menu with traditional Swedish classics as well as international dishes.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.