Please enter your travel dates.
Quick Sleep room (shared bathroom)
- One Bunk Bed
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Alvsjo eco-friendly hotel near Stockholm International Fairs
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Stockholm International Fairs, Arstafaltet Park, and Varfru Church. Local attractions also include Lake Trekanten and Globe Shopping Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Connect Hotel Stockholm features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and currency exchange. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Number of floors - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
The Living Room - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SEK 100 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: SEK 100 per day
- Pet fee: SEK 200 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 150 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.