Book your room at Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Beach
Economy room two double bedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe room two double bedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe gulfview two double bedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 2 infants)
Sandy fun near Pier 60 Park and Sand Key Park
Offering direct access to the beach, this Clearwater Beach hotel is in the entertainment district and within a 15-minute walk of Captain Blighs Landing and Pier 60 Park. Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Sand Key Park are also within 2 mi (3 km).
An outdoor pool, self parking, and coffee/tea in the lobby are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 66 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and TVs with satellite channels. Free weekday newspapers, free long-distance calls, and free local calls are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Beach features an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This beach hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Concierge services
- Wedding services
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1968
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free long-distance calls
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Late check-in fee: USD 25.00 for check-in between 11 PM and 1 AM
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.