Book your room at Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Beach
Please enter your travel dates.
Sandy fun near Pier 60 Park and Sand Key Park
Offering direct access to the beach, this Clearwater Beach hotel is by the ocean, within minutes of Captain Blighs Landing, Clearwater Municipal Marina, and Pier 60 Park. Also nearby are Sand Key Park and Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Beach provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Beach is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Concierge services
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free toiletries
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Late check-in fee: USD 25.00 for check-in after 11 PM
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
- Deposit: USD 200 per stay (for guests under 40 years old)
- Spring Break deposit: USD 250.00 per stay (for stays between 14 February - 31 April)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.