Availability: Beach House Suites
Superior, One Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior King RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe QueenMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Beachfront suites with gulf views in St. Pete Beach
Near John's Pass
The Beach House Suites on St. Pete Beach are just a half-mile from the Loews Don CeSar Hotel and withing driving distance of John's Pass Village and downtown St. Petersburg, where the Salvador Dali Museum is located.
Beach House Suites has an outdoor heated pool and spa tub, poolside bar, and beach cabanas for rent. Water-sport rentals include aqua bikes and personal motorized watercraft.
Beach House Suites have furnished balconies with gulf views, complimentary daily newspapers, free WiFi access, washers and dryers, and kitchens with refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, microwaves, cookware, and coffeemakers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Beach House Suites Amenities
A market in the lobby stocks sundries, breakfast foods, snacks, sodas, beer, and wine. Beach House Suites also provides complimentary grocery-shopping service for the cost of the groceries. Sandwiches, salads, and other light fare are served at a bar adjacent to the outdoor splash pool, which overlooks the beach.
Self parking is included in the hotel's daily resort fee. Complimentary shuttle service is provided to the partner hotel, Loews Don CeSar Beach Resort, where guests have access to 2 outdoor pools, a health club, several restaurants, and a spa (surcharge). Complimentary premium wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
The property features wheelchair-accessible facilities. This well-maintained all-suite hotel is also on the Historic Hotels of America list.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Furnished balcony
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Ceiling fan
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate living room
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Sofa bed size
Sand Dollar - This poolside bar serves soft drinks, cocktails, and light fare, including salads, wraps, and sandwiches (pre-made at the main Loews Don CeSar restaurant). Open from late morning until sunset.
Beach House Suites does not have its own restaurant, but there are many dining options within the surrounding St. Pete Beach/St. Petersburg area:
Beach House Suites are connected to the beach via a boardwalk, and beachfront cabanas are available for rent. Water-sports rentals include aqua bikes and personal motorized watercraft.
The hotel provides complimentary shuttles upon request to its sister hotel, the Loews Don CeSar Hotel, where guests have access to a health club with personal training and exercise classes (surcharge); a spa providing massage therapy and body treatments (surcharge); 2 outdoor pools; and saunas, steam rooms, and spa tubs. Supervised children's activities are also available at the resort (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Guests have access to the Spa Oceana at sister hotel Loews Don CeSar Hotel, located 0.5 miles (800 meters) away. Spa Oceana is an 11,000 square foot facility with 16 treatment rooms, a full service salon, a rooftop garden terrace overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, and lounges with saunas and whirlpools. Complimentary shuttles between hotels are available upon request.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Beach House Suites Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 28 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Children's club/arcade access
- Partner property pool access
- Partner property access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Lending library access
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 45 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 45 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.