Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Wi-Fi, pools, and shuttle to nearby St Louis airport
Mass transit, highway
Located 3 miles from Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, St. Louis Airport Marriott is off I-70, which provides easy access to major arterials; across the freeway is the St. Louis airport and a mass-transit rail station.
The hotel has a complimentary 24-hour fitness center, a seasonal outdoor pool, a year-round indoor/outdoor pool, and a 12-person spa tub. Airport shuttle service is complimentary.
All rooms at St. Louis Airport Marriott offer wireless Internet access and feature Marriott's Revive Collection bedding with 300-thread-count cotton linens, down comforters, and separate mattress toppers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovated in 2013, this suburban airport hotel is in north St. Louis County, convenient via I-70 to golf, casinos, historic St. Charles, downtown, and the Riverport Amphitheater outdoor concert venue.
A large, open courtyard contains indoor and outdoor pools, a well-equipped 24-hour fitness room, and a 12-person tub spa. The restaurant off the lobby serves three meals daily.
In the hotel's gift shop, guests have access (until 11 PM) to computers with complimentary high-speed Internet access and printers, popular for printing airline boarding passes. 29,000 square feet (2,694 square meters) of meeting space is available for guest use. Complimentary wireless Internet access is offered throughout the hotel. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available free of charge during limited hours. Secure self parking is offered for a surcharge.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 550
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 9
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2694
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 27
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 29,000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Plasma TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Restaurant - Steaks and seafood served in a lodge-style room with several pillars connected by arches; floor-to-ceiling natural stone fireplace in the center. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Bar - Cocktails, light fare. One large-screen TV and five flat-screen TVs. Tables surround a U-shaped bar. Humidor contains premium cigars for sale. Open daily, late morning to early morning.
The Market - Actually a window off the lobby, this small coffee shop is part of the hotel gift shop, and is open from early morning to late night.
St. Louis Airport Marriott has a small indoor/outdoor pool; a large seasonal outdoor pool; a 12-person spa tub; and a 24-hour fitness center including several treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical trainers, stair machine, free weights, two weight benches, and a Universal machine.
The par-71, 18-hole Crystal Springs Quarry Golf Course is five miles away; and the par-71, 18-hole Normandie Golf Course is six miles away. Creve Coeur County Park, four miles away, offers extensive hiking and biking trails.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay