Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Club Floor, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Club Floor, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
St. Louis suburb hotel with area shuttle service
Close to shopping
Located in the Clayton business district, this 16-story Sheraton Hotel is within two miles of the Galleria mall and within 11 miles of the Gateway Arch and downtown St. Louis.
Guests enjoy a 24-hour fitness center and an indoor lap pool; the hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to Lambert-St. Louis Airport and destinations within a five-mile radius.
All 259 guestrooms of the Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel St. Louis feature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds with plush-top mattresses and triple sheeting. Desks and wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge) are also provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel St. Louis provides complimentary shuttle service to the airport and businesses and attractions within five miles, including the Galleria shopping mall, Washington University, the St. Louis Zoo and Forest Park.
Onsite facilities include a skylit indoor lap pool and a fitness center. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the swimming pool. Alexander's restaurant serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; cocktails and light fare are available in the hotel's lobby bar. There are 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space on site, including 13 conference rooms, three ballrooms, with event catering, audiovisual equipment, and high-speed Internet access available (complimentary in the lobby and Link@Sheraton). Garage or valet parking are available for a fee.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 16
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 259
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1672
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18000
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- Pool view
Alexander's - This lobby restaurant has a contemporary decor with modern-art prints and cherry-wood furnishings. American cuisine is served, with a focus on fresh seafood. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Bar - Offering comfortable seating, cocktails, and light fare from mid-afternoon until late night.
A skylit room houses a 35-by-75-foot indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center provides treadmills, stair machines, stationary bikes, and a Universal machine. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the swimming pool.
One mile from the hotel, Shaw Park has an outdoor ice-skating rink (surcharge), tennis and handball courts (surcharge), and several short trails. Forest Park is three miles away, providing six miles of hiking and biking paths and three nine-hole public golf courses.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Missouri Certified Green Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.